March 18, 2012 in Announcement
Ben Moss is the Managing Broker and Principal of The Campins Company, a boutique real estate brokerage he co-founded in 2004 with his partner Katrina Campins. He and Katrina have represented over 350 professional athletes and entertainers with their residential real estate brokerage needs throughout the United States. The Campins Company has closed over $500 Million in sales since its inception, including selling out four projects in South Florida on behalf of developers (three office condominium buildings and one condominium-hotel property). Today, roughly 65% of its business is derived from its Sports & Entertainment Division and the other 35% from its general real estate practice within the luxury realm in South Florida. Ben has built his business by forming long-lasting relationships his clients and with others in the industry, and always concentrating on the macro-level portfolio of his client’s real estate holdings so as to help them make the most educated long-term decisions and avoid financial disaster, which is all too common within the athlete domain.
Ben has presented real estate market topics to several entities over the years including the Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, Miami Dolphins and SunTrust Bank. His partner, Katrina, appears regularly on national media outlets as a real estate correspondent, including Bloomberg Television, HGTV and Fox News. Ben has personally represented such notable clients as Kevin Durant, Jason Pierre-Paul, Anquan Boldin, Jake Long, Russell Brand, Chris Cornell, Chad Henne, Adam Jones, Scott Stapp and many others. Prior to establishing The Campins Company, from 2000 – 2004 Ben was a Director at Taylor & Mathis, where he leased a portfolio of institutional-quality/owned office buildings totaling 2.5 MM square feet in South Florida. Ben graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA from the University of Miami. He is fluent in English and Spanish.